Have you seen the online ads for different types of massage chairs that can be delivered right to your door?
You can buy one of these chairs on sale and get a big discount on it.
Whether you are looking for a massage chair to soothe your sore muscles, or prefer a massage chair with heat and air pressure settings, there are different models made.
The most common ones available in the market are the Shiatsu massage chair, Zero Gravity Chair, and Shiatsu neck and back massager.
Each one serves different purposes – relaxation, relief, and stimulation.
1. Classification of Massage Chairs
Just like there are several types of massage techniques, there are many types of massage chairs, each type intended for a different physical goal.
Here we take a look at the various classifications of massage chairs and how they differ from one another.
1.Full-Featured Massage Chair
- A full-featured massage chair is one that gives you maximum control over the massage experience you experience.
- That is to say, you get to dictate everything, from the intensity levels to the types of massages – from deep tissue to acupressure.
- By providing a diverse array of options, the full-featured massage chair enables users to customize their massages for individual needs.
2.Shiastu Massage Chair
- A Shiatsu Massage Chair is an amazing massage chair that delivers a deep-kneading Shiatsu massage.
- It has been designed to help your body relax and let go of all the tension that has over the years gathered in your muscles and stiff joints.
- A Shiatsu Massage Chair works through mechanical hand-rollers, to deliver a unique massage experience compared to other massage chairs.
- This massage chair not only helps you relax but helps you feel energized as well!
3.Reclining Massage Chair
- Reclining massage chairs are a great option for individuals who want to take a break from any strenuous physical exercise, but still do their bit to maintain fitness levels.
- They are most commonly used to refer to a massage chair that offers therapeutic and relaxation benefits.
- Reclining massage chairs have been around for a long time but they are also a modern concept of an Asian invention.
- In today’s market, you’ll find reclining massage chairs that are made of various materials, including leather, cloth, and wood.
- There is a growing demand for these chairs as more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits it brings.
2. Key Features of Massage Chairs
- Purchasing a chair can be overwhelming because not all chairs are created equally.
- Plus, it becomes hard to navigate through all the options and features each company is throwing at you in order to try and make their product look superior.
- It’s easy to get lost in the options.
- The best way to shop a massage chair is by creating a set of priorities then searching for massage chairs with those priorities.
1. Massage Action
- First, the type of massage action is something to consider. This will be your primary focus when shopping for a chair.
- Massage actions are motions that the massage chair can do that mimic techniques professional masseuses use.
- There are a ton of different massage actions out there, and each chair will have a unique set.
2. Cost of a Massage Chair
- How much money do you want to spend on a massage chair?
- A very genuine matter of concern immediately next to the massage type you’re looking for.
- Massage chairs have been in the past just a luxury item for celebrities and rich people, and as such, it was not affordable for the average person.
- Nowadays you can get an affordable massage chair, one that only a few years ago only cost thousands of dollars.
- The human body is complex. Because of this, so are the techniques used by massage therapists.
- From new techniques such as hot stones and Thai massages to traditional techniques such as Tui Na and Shiatsu, you can get a customized session that fits your needs.
- Different techniques used by different massage therapists have various effects on the body.
3. Design & Durability
- Firmness and strength are the main elements that every person looks for in a massage chair.
- A massage chair for home use should have a high capacity for massages and an option to control the firmness of the massage.
- It should also be easy in maintenance and durability.
- Modern automatic massage chairs are packed with many functions, including steam, hot and cold air outflow, kneading, vertical vibration, rolling, and tapping actions.
Browse our blog post to find different types of massage chairs available for purchase today and learn more about their features to find the best one.
Choose the right massage chair to keep your body happy!