The proposed $350 million mixed-use improvement at 525 South Wabash Street is headed to the Chicago Plan Fee this week. If authorized, it could convey the South Loop a pair of mid-sized towers, sharing a podium with a grocery store inside. The undertaking is on South Wabash between East Harrison Road and East Ida B. Wells Drive.
Since this undertaking was first conceived in 2019, it’s modified a bit. The resort portion is smaller. The rostrum has been redesigned. At one time, it was going to be two tall towers, however now it’s one 36-story tower, and one 23-story tower. The smaller one will get the resort Each may have residences.
- Deal with: 523-45 South Wabash Avenue
- Deal with: 63-69 East Ida B. Wells Drive
- Deal with: 50-66 East Harrison Road
- Developer: e-Terra+
- Internet web site space: 53,842 sq. toes
- Zoning: DX-12 → Enterprise Residential Deliberate Growth
- Most top: 420 toes
- Roof top: 376 toes, 4 inches
- Flooring space ratio: 16 (12 base + four bonus)